Mommy Needs To Vent

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Loving Mom and Future Writer



My name is Natasha Browning and I am a stay at home mom. I have two children that are my life. Tyler who is 4 and Peyton who just turned 8 months. I have a wonderful husband that is very supportive and has been putting up with me for 6 years. We live in Arlington Texas, but I grew up in Hertford, North Carolina. We moved to Texas looking for opportunity, and since then I have been working out of my home. Go figure!

If anybody has any qestions regarding in home child care, I can help out. I started about 4 years ago and I have had ups and downs. For the most part, if you love children this is a great opportunity for you to make money and stay home. At one point, I was banking $900.00 a week. I have many hints and secrets on being successful in this business. Yes, there are some secrets, some that I can not even write about.

Now, I am giving this business up to become a Freelance Writer. I am taking some courses on it and hope that it is successful as well. I know I have to work hard, just like when I was doing childcare. There are no easy ways to make money. You have to work at it.

Visit My Site

1 Comments:

Tasha,
Your 2 boys are so adorable! Our little ones are around the same age too! I am so glad I have boys! Aren't you?

Add a comment