Mommy Needs To Vent

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Check Out My Site

Check Out My Site!


Mom Advice Central

I have rearranged my website so it is easier to browse.  I need lots of parenting articles and stories, so if anyone out there has any good ideas that would like to spread to others let me know.  I really need some on disciplining and health.  Right now, if anyone contributes, you will get a free link to your website or blog on my home page.  I am also having a forum contest, so if any moms are looking for new boards, feel free to join.

Other than that, I am a little disappointed.  We didn’t get any rain from the hurricane, just a lot of wind.  We missed the rain by about 30 miles.  We really needed it.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

6 Comments:

Hey, you have a great blog here! A lot of interesting stuff. I've already bookmarked your site.

I have a prayer of Jabez site/blog. It pretty much covers prayer of Jabez related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

God bless!
i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here
i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here
Hey Tasha,
Your site is looking great! :)
Natasha,

Thanks for dropping by my site. I like your new advice site, the layout works pretty well. Not crazy about the ads, but I know why they are there, so it's not a big deal.

Would you consider publishing an article from a dad's point of view on parenting? I might like to write something up--you know in all my spare time, lol!

Regards,
Those of you that have children know what an excursion to the local mall or supermarket can be like. if you're not careful, this simple trip can easily become a wallet draining experience.
Link to this site: single father parenting
http://www.parenting-faq.info/

Add a comment