Mommy Needs To Vent

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Check Out My Site

Check Out My Site!


Mom Advice Central

I have rearranged my website so it is easier to browse.  I need lots of parenting articles and stories, so if anyone out there has any good ideas that would like to spread to others let me know.  I really need some on disciplining and health.  Right now, if anyone contributes, you will get a free link to your website or blog on my home page.  I am also having a forum contest, so if any moms are looking for new boards, feel free to join.

Other than that, I am a little disappointed.  We didn’t get any rain from the hurricane, just a lot of wind.  We missed the rain by about 30 miles.  We really needed it.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

3 Comments:

Hey, you have a great blog here! A lot of interesting stuff. I've already bookmarked your site.

I have a prayer of Jabez site/blog. It pretty much covers prayer of Jabez related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

God bless!
Hey Tasha,
Your site is looking great! :)
Natasha,

Thanks for dropping by my site. I like your new advice site, the layout works pretty well. Not crazy about the ads, but I know why they are there, so it's not a big deal.

Would you consider publishing an article from a dad's point of view on parenting? I might like to write something up--you know in all my spare time, lol!

Regards,

Add a comment