Mommy Needs To Vent

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Birthday Madness!

Tyler's Birthday was last week and it was chaos from the start. Gish! I can't believe it has already beed 5 years. Here I am 24 years old and I already see the years flying by. WE almost didn't even have money to pay for his birthday cake thanks to my ever so trusting bank. It all turned out ok, considering I wasn't even there to sing Happy Birthday, see him blow out the candles, or TAKE PICTURES of it. That is a whole other story..... He was so excited to get his new Redskins jersey....like father like son. Here he is showing it off with his new pair of Nikes-Spider Man colors of course.

Need some ideas for your child's party? Check out this link for advice......
THROWING A BIRTHDAY PARTY ON A BUDGET
FUN PARTY GAME IDEAS
BIRTHDAY PART THEMES
http://www.mymommycentral.com/Bdayparty.html


Do you have pictures of your kids blowing out their candles every year?

3 Comments:

Followed your comment link from my blog. Wow, I thought my boys were so different, I'm thinking you have me beat! :)
Tyler looks adorable in his new jersey...and yes we have pics of them atleast trying to blow out candles every birthday and usually someone videotaping!
Hi, Natasha!

Just wanted to stop in and say Hello. Happy belated birthday to Tyler!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!

Hugs!

Add a comment