Mommy Needs To Vent

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!
On days like this-I realize that there is so much to be thankful for. In a year where so much has been lost to so many people, I am happy to be here with my family. I want to wish everyone that was affected by the recent hurricanes well and know I am praying for you today.
In my life-I am thankful for all the wonderful memories I get to share with my children and husband. I realize on days like this to never take advantage of that. Live like there is no tommorow. This holiday spend every moment with your families and cherish every breath you take. Just a year ago I was pregnant and now I have had almost a whole year with the newest addition to my family. Tyler loves having a little brother and he said he was thankful for that-by the way.
Well I have been up since early so I am going to cut it short. We are going to a friends today, making our own Thanksgiving tommorow, and doing the extended family on Saturday. So that means lots of turkey-lots of food-lots of fun- and lots of new memories!

1 Comments:

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday!

Add a comment