Mommy Needs To Vent

Friday, December 02, 2005

I Have Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by my one of my dearest cyber friends Karen at Reflections of a Not So Ordinary Mom.  My duty is to write 10 things that explain myself and then tag 5 other people.  Problem is…..She already tagged the other bloggers I know!  So I am only tagging one!

1. I hate being alone.  I always need someone to talk to or be around.  I am alone all the time so that may be the reason for this feeling.
2. I believe in everything supernatural and unexplained.  I love watching scary movies and movies dealing with ghosts and spirits.
3.  When I was young-People called me a tree(
4.  I have had 2 kids and have no stretch marks.  Both of my labors were less than 6 hours.  I bet all those people that called me a tree do!
5.  I love all my food spicy-I especially love Thai food!  My favorite hot sauce is Texas Pete.
6.  If I could only eat one food everyday of my life for the rest of my days-it would be A Eastern North Carolina Barbecue Sandwich.  With 3 splashes of Texas Pete on it.
7.  I really-really-really-don’t like cleaning bathrooms.
8.  I love my two boys very much- but really want them to one day have a little sister.
9.  Fall is my favorite time of year….It’s very festive.  In my family we have 3 birthdays as well as the regular holidays.  It’s one social fling after another!  I also love when the leaves turn color and start to fall and the crisp Autumn Breeze.
10.  At this moment-I can’t wait until Christmas!  I love the holidays!

I am tagging Dawn at the Dawn’s Journal.

9 Comments:

I hate cleaning bathrooms too! I wish someone else would...lol...
I'm with you ladies - toilet cleaning STINKS!!!
http://grumpymommy.blogspot.com/

Hey, my new blog! Dejuana
Article dierectory http://websitewizardsite.com/article_directory/ is a rich resource of information and a place for authors to submitt their articles to a wide audience for free.
Article dierectory
John, hope all is well with your" IM" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "ADVICE" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!
Hey Tasha! You've been tagged! Check out my blog if you want to join in!
My wife is going to have our child. She is concerned with geting stretch marks. So I am searching for information regarding them. Well, back to my search.
Thank you for the read,
stretch mark solution
Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for vitamin information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

Add a comment