Mommy Needs To Vent

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Got MILF?


Ok. These 4 letters have been out for how long??? I never have known what they meant but have been referred to that many times. ( But too embarrased to ask what it mean) This week an old friend sent me a message saying that I looked great for being the mom of 2, and in the same sentence referred to me as a MILF. I am sick of feeling dumb so I googled it and came across a bunch of crap...and then finally figured it out. I am such an airhead. I am also trying to figure out if this is a compliment or not? It makes me feel like a trashy mom...LOL.

Sorry for not posting lately but I have been soooo busy. Going to work and shuttling the kids around. I feel so much better being out of the house more. I feel like I am accomplishing something.

This week I am stressing about what to do for my husband on Valentine's day. Any advice? Also my mom is finally going to arrive on Saturday. I still can't get over the fact she hasn't seen my baby. It's about time she got off her butt and came here!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!

8 Comments:

I've seen that before too and I'm curious to know what it stands for but never asked.

Don't feel bad, my in law never saw my youngest until he was seven!! And we had to go all the way across the country for them to see our kids. It just irks me that the two of them couldn't find time to visit their grandchildren, but have plenty of time to take mini vacations elsewhere. We had to save for a long time to get our family of six over there. UGH!! That is a whole other story.
take it as a compliment!!!!!

I told my husband he's a DILF!
Great! Now I have to google it cause I have never even seen it before.
tasha... thanks for visiting me today... you should participate in the Thursday Thirteen.. it's fun! I love it! and it gets lots of blgo traffic!
Er...I didn't know what MILF meant, either. i thought it was refering to my mother-in-law or something, hehe. Then I found out what it meant... and somehow, I don't really feel complimented by it :-P
I'm glad you are feeling like you are accomplishing more! That's great!
the "got MILF"...lol...that's cool...:)
GIRRRRRL... where the heck ya been? are you busy having a REAL life?!?! hahahah
I don't remember who it was, but someone else I know also just recently found out what that meant, so you are not alone. My husband calls me a MILF ~ I take it as a compliment.

Add a comment