Mommy Needs To Vent

Saturday, February 25, 2006

My First Friday's Feast!





AppetizerChoose one: moving to another state, having triplets, or never being able to eat chocolate again.
Move out of state, I HATE Texas

Soup Name a news story that truly shocked you.
Brittney Spears driving with baby!

SaladWhat was your very first job?
I was a cashier at Winn-Dixie.

Main CourseIf you had the chance to read the diary of someone you're really close to, would you? Why or why not?
My husband! I want to know if there is something he has lied about!

Dessert What's something you're looking forward to?
I am looking forward to my oldest son starting Kintergarten. He is so smart!


Want to join Friday's Feast?
Go
HERE now!

5 Comments:

My wife is taking me out to dinner for (belated) Valentine's Day. Big event. Thanks for the menu practice.
And if you're state hunting, consider New Jersey. No kidding. I love the place.
Interesting about the diary. Would you want to read your kid's diaries as they got older, to see if they're doing anything untoward? I know I do, but they hide them so I can't find them. Damn! :-)

Here via Michele
congrats on joining the FF! i love this theme... it's fun and quick and easy to do every week!
I'm a day late on visiting your feast! :(
Yeah, Britney was pretty stupid for doing that! My feast is up.

Add a comment