Mommy Needs To Vent

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thankful Thursday 1


Thankful Thursday: What Tasha is thankful for this week


…...This week has been rough for me. I have spent most of it crying and boohooing. So this week for my first Thankful Thursday, I am thankful for still having my sanity...LOL. I am Thankful that I can still get up and fuction and take care of my wonderful children and hold it all together. I am also Thankful that I started this! Thanks!...

Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)






Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!










3 Comments:

Thankful Thursday, not a bad idea. I'm glad I stumbled on to your blog. Thankful Thursday sure beats halfnekked thursday. Believe it or not there is such a thing on blogger.
thanks so much for visiting again Tasha, and for joining Thankful Thursday! Your code looks fine, though you may just want to put small spaces after each line :-) God bless and I look forward to more of your thankful posts!
Sounds like you've had a bad week - good idea to focus on the things to be thankful for.

Add a comment