Mommy Needs To Vent

Thursday, April 13, 2006

MIA

I know I haven't been on much. The past two weeks have been a little more hectic than usual and I am not used to it. I have also been working and updating my website when I do have time to get on.
Last week my oldest son had field day. He had an Easter/Spring party at school on Tuesday and today we spent all day at the Fort Worth Zoo during a fireld trip. Also on Tuesday I registered him for Kindergarten. When I get home and have time I am cleaning and making some plans for Easter.
We are now not moving to Austin so I am trying to rearrange the house. I promise to visit everyone and post a meaningful topic tommorow. Enjoy the rest of Holy Thursday and God Bless!

3 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi- just wanted to stop by and say hello. I miss you- I'll talk to you soon- I promise. It's hard with a houseguest to take "me time."
I just checked out your website! Wow! What a great idea. It looks fantastic, well done.

Add a comment