Mommy Needs To Vent

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Pre-Schooler Has Graduated!

So now the summer is about to begin. Two more days left. Today he is having a school musical and tommorow will be his last day. I am happy it's summer, going crazy because I don't know how it will be with both my kids here, and sad that in a couple of months he will be gone all day when he starts Kindergarten. Congradualations to him! It's just Pre School but I can't wait for the day to come in 13 years when he will walk across that stage and make me so proud, just as he did yesterday. Can I say MIXED FEELING?? Here are some pics from yesterday, I have some better ones but these are already on my PC. Was it Pre school Graduation or Pre school Prom????


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think my son has a crush on that little girl. Look carefully and if you see her necklace....he gace it to her. It was a fake rhinestone necklace I had as a child and I was going to throw it away one day, he saw it, and next thing I know she runs out of the classroom the next day saying Tyler gave it to her! Her dad says that she won't take it off. I think its sorta cute! LOL

By the way- HER GRANDMA posed these pictures.

On other subjects-
Isn't it great Taylor won American Idol! GO TAYLOR! I like Kat but I LOVE TAYLOR! (Won't I feel stupid if he doesn't???) LOL

While watching American Idol I will be taping LOST. I am so excited I can't contain myself today. It is the season finale of Lost and I can't wait to figure out some of the mysteries. Even so...I bet alot more mysteries will be brought on and will keep me busy and pondering ALL SUMMER LONG!

6 Comments:

Well, according to Dial Idol, Taylor did win, so we'll see tonight. I ended up voting like 70 times on each number for Taylor, but I can't tell if it actually worked? I hope I did it right!
Ok, I wasn't overly happy that Taylor won. but what are you going to do. I was overly thrilled to see Prince! And Clay! He looked hot.

I love the little ones in their caps and gowns! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will definitely be visiting yours.

And, yes, it does look like he has a little crush..
He is adorable, they are adorable together and it is sad but wonderful!

Hey, the forums are back up!
Have a great summer with your little guy. And here is something you might want to try. Have a conversation about what is going on in his world and tape record it. I did that with my two and it is so much fun listening to their squeaky little voices. It certainly will take you back!

:)
Lovely photos. Today Pre-School, tomorrow public school. My daughter graduated, last year from public school. They grow up so fast.
A very proud mummy moment! So cute.

Add a comment