Mommy Needs To Vent

Monday, June 19, 2006

WOW...I got in!

I haven't been able to log into blogger lately. I am surprised I am getting far enought to post. We will have to see if it even will let me publish. I got a new computer so now we have two in our house. The new one is for me to use. Thing is...I know nothing about networking and I am not sure if that is why I couldn't log in here.
Also when I imported my website onto this computer...I had no idea what I was doing. i messed up everything on my site. It took me a year to get as far as i did and now i am trying to fix everything. Amanda...where are you LOL?
I am now using a Firefox browser on this new computer...that may be my problem as well. Does anyone know anything about this browser? Do any of you bloggers use it on your computer?
Well this summer is flying by already. i get calls to watch kids and I keep talking myself out of it. Everytime I get a call or have soemone come over I find a million reasons why I don't want to watch their kids. I know I shouldn't be this picky, but I guess since it's just for the extra money I don't care. i like being on the computer and not getting dressed up everyday. I also find it hard to spend time with my own kids at times so how would i give others as much attention as they need? Anyway, I really don't have much to blog about....seriously, I am hungover today and feel like going to bed. I went out last night to watch the NBA finals and it wasn't pretty. i am from Dallas but I want Miami to win...LOL My husband isn't too happy about that. Well I am off to read your blogs!

1 Comments:

Hey Tasha. I'm at the in-laws so I havent had much time to be online. I'll try and get in touch with you soon :)

Add a comment