Mommy Needs To Vent

Monday, October 02, 2006

Honda Cr-V's SUCK!!!!!

I am so mad today, I don't know what to do with myself. My stupid car- a Honda CRV- has now totally given me one more reason to smash it in with a baseball bat. I am too mad to go on about this and I PROMISE tommorow or maybe even later when the kids go to bed, I will fill the world in on the reasons NOT to buy one of these damn things.

On top of everything, yesterday was my birthday and we went out and spent a bunch of money on dinner and new clothes for me-and also for Birthday stuff for my kids whose birthdays are coming up soon- but now I should just go bring everything back so I can try to cover this possible $3000 bill that HONDA is going to give me.

Ok, I am going to go cry now.

4 Comments:

Happy late birthday- I should've remembered and called you- I'm a BAD FRIEND.

Call me or I'll call you tomorrow!
awww, I'm sorry you are going through a rough time. Hopefully fixing your car wont be so expensive. It seems like stuff like that always happens when you least expect it.
Oh, and happy late birthday.
Happy belated birthday - sorry to hear about the car/bill. What a pita!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Hope the car thing works out. Sounds like you were spoiled! w00t!

Add a comment