Mommy Needs To Vent

Monday, November 06, 2006

More Pics!

I PROMISE to have a real post soon. I have been so busy and what better way to tell everyone what I have been doing by showing some pics! Now I know...I was a Little trashed in some of these pics. I get a couple of nights a year to act my age so I just like to enjoy it. If you don't like things like that- don't look!!

Oh yeah! These were not all on Halloween so don't think I was drinking with my kids Halloween night or anything. One of my good friends here has a annual Halloween party every year! I was cute this year. I was Half Devil/Half Angel. If I didn't have the wings and horns on, I kind of looked like a young Mrs. Clause. It was a big change. Last year I was the girl from "The Ring."

My kids were sooo cute! Peyton was running around saying "tick teet." (Trick or treat) They had a blast and mommy has lots of candy that they won't eat!

Stay tuned! My son's Birthday Bash is this week so you will probably get another photo journal entry!

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

2 Comments:

They look so cute!!! And so do you!!! I'm gonna call you later.
Great photos! Looks like everyone had a blast!

Add a comment