Mommy Needs To Vent

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just My Opinion

Are any other moms out there as opinionated as me? I like to put my two sense in everything and I will stand by what I think no matter what you say. I love controversial issues. Right now my things are global warming, why they shouldn't take away a parent's right to spank, and why Jamie Lynn Ward off of American Idol was trying to play another Kelly Pickler. Over at Blogging American Idol, something was brought to my attention which I didn't really think about before. Why wasn't her dad in jail? Hello??? Did he kill his ex wife? I don't know but even if that was me and that were true, I wouldn't announce that right then on my first audition. I didn't even think her singing was that impressive, and yet they let her go through. Oh well, if she makes it to the top 12, I will be blogging about her a lot more.

It was a little funny she was singing "Reflection." It is one of my favorite songs of all time. If I ever audition for American Idol, I would definitely sing that song. That will not happen though. I wanted to see what I would look like in front of the judges, so I took my digital camera and recorded myself singing the song "Reflection."

It was so funny to watch back on my computer, and one of these days I am going to put it on my blog to show the world WHY I didn't audition for American Idol.

3 Comments:

I am very opinionated but if I know that someone disagrees then I try to avoid the conversation so there isn't an argument. I hate to argue with anyone.
One day when????

:)
Hey. I tried commenting earlier but I couldnt get myself logged in.

I"m waiting on the video of you. :)

I dont think we will see much more of her anyway.

Add a comment