Mommy Needs To Vent

Friday, February 02, 2007

Some Updates

Hey friends! It's a new year and time for a new start. (I know...I am a little late with the New Year!)

I have noticed that many of the bloggers on my blogroll don't even exist. Many people have moved away and not sent me a new address. Some have just abandoned their homes. I wanted to let everyone know that my blogroll will be coming down next week. If you read my blog and want to be on my blogroll then please leave me a comment. A couple of you I know will stay up there. If you come here when the new one is up and you don't see your link, be sure to drop me a line.

It is just hard for me to read and keep up with the blogs I love because I get tired of hitting my back button.

Don't forget to visit my website Mom Advice Central. I will also be starting a new blog soon so everyone watch out!

I still am having second thoughts on posting my AI home audition video. Maybe if someone else will do it too it will make me feel better. Any volunteers? LOL

On another note it has been snowing here for like 3 days. The weather this year is definately whacked! So it is going to be freezing cold here all weekend and I plan on going to my son's basketball game in the morning, and then cuddling on the couch all weekend until the Super Bowl. I hope everyone has a "Fabulous" ( my word for the week) weekend. Keep safe with all the wicked weather going around!

5 Comments:

You will not hear my voice anytime soon..LOL.

Please add me...:)
I'd love to be included in the new improved blogroll too.

Oh and idol audition video - sorry, there's a reason my son tells me not to sing ;)
I want to be included, I emailed you... did you get it??

I had your link wrong on my blog lines too!

I miss you girl. You've writing awesome stuff, I shall be by more now.

I have a new yahoo id too. I"ve tried to add you but you may not know who I am.....
It's me, grumpy mom! I have a new one too.
Hi! New to your blog. Would love to be added to your blogroll.

From fellow Texan....

~G

Add a comment