Mommy Needs To Vent

Monday, April 30, 2007

Friday 13th Storms in DFW


I know it's a little late, but here are some pics from the storms I took on April 13th here in Dallas- Fort Worth. Some pics are damage from tornadoes and some are just wind damage. Sorry friends, that is another thing many don't know about me. I am obsessed with storms. Jim Cantore is one of my biggest idols LOL.










Also, I’m entering the AMomsReview.com Fruity Cheerios Giveaway. To see details on how you can enter and win, visit AMomsReview.com today!

6 Comments:

Wow! That's awful!

Last week, storms came through here and a funnel cloud was spotted right above us and a tornado touched down in the northern part of our county. We were quite scared since tornadoes are very rare here.
I'm a weather fanatic too. I took 2 weather classes in college. LOL.
Tasha,
Sadly, I found you through this site www.bangableblogbabes.blogspot.com
A horrible way to stumble upon a wonderful blog, but at least I'm glad I found you. Good luck with the Fruity Cheerios giveaway!
bangableblogbabes????
Tasha,

It's true. I cut & pasted the link and sure enough, there you are. #3 for this month. I'm not sure whether I should congratulate you or tell you how sorry I am. Though, it is sort of flattering.
bangable blog babe #3. Yep, I surfed on over and found you! Too cute! LOL!
Happy Mothers Day!

Add a comment